Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lori's birthday party.

So, Lori decided she wanted to go rollerskating for her birthday with about 50

family members and friends...

A funny thing with me up on these for the first time in 24 or so years...

Niece Josephine got in on the action.


As did nephew Ethan. Here he is trying out his skates...

After realizing I could still skate, I switched from the regular skates to speed skates. The problem was the left one pulled hard to the left and the right one pulled hard to the right and the shoes dug into my ankles so I made another switch and somehow I ended up on these.
Suprisingly I didn't do to bad.

All in all a good time was had by all including Lori even after she fell and bounced her head off the floor giving herself a black eye. She is fine though. She had an MRI and everything looked ok.

No comments: