Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cloxdog

Well as some of you know, Chris, my brother is going to be hiking the PCT this year... I believe he will actually be starting on Sunday April 26th but I am unsure since he is now in California and I have no way to talk to him. If anyone wants to follow his progress, there will be regular updates made to his trail journal by our sister Miranda. He is supposed to handwrite his journal and mail it to her and she will update it. This is nice so those of us who wish to live vicariously thru his adventure can check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was done chewed up and spat back out by the trail. A definite learning experience.
I do find consolation however in my attempt of it. Most people never attempt to actually live what they think they believe...
And there's always next year!