Tuesday, July 06, 2010

In Every Kingdom A Rain Comes Pouring Down (Camping with Kady)

Sneaky campers

Camp day one

This is what it looked like most of the time we were there. Weather wise? Not to bad. Wind, rain, sun, rain, etc. but mostly cool and wet. Went swimming. The water was very cold.

Tending the Campfire. most of the wood was to long. a little chainsaw would have been very handy.

Look Kady, I made Fire!

Dramatic clouds at dusk on the fourth. I found it odd that clouds usually have flat bottoms and this one had a big curve the exact shape of Barito which is beneath it.

Hiking around the Island

Footpath

It always amazes me the things plants will do to thrive.

This Coral Mushroom was about the size of my fist. I believe it is some sort of Ramaria...

Granite falls

Beautiful morning Light

Sun filtering thru the trees

No comments: