Monday, April 18, 2011

Having spent a long weekend feeling alienated and alone, coupled with not being able to sleep last night. (a very rare occurance for me but becoming more frequent) After managing to grab an hour or so, for some reason in my groggy stupor, I thought of this verse this morning... "Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart." - Ecclesiastes 7:3 In reality I think I am facinated by this whole passage of scripture. Especially 26. "I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare." How many of these women have I known? Most of them actually. Which I believe speaks much more of me than of them. I am the sinner who wants to be snared trapped and or chained... damn tourists.

No comments: