Friday, August 31, 2012

Pizza

So, I experienced a new thing last night... a crazy line up shall be listed.
1. Casper Fry
for cocktails - a Sazarac and a Roasted Red Pepper Caiparina
2.South Perry Farmers Market
for fresh produce, bread and an amazing cinnamon roll from a Russian woman named Olga
3.Veraci
for pizza... http://veracipizza.com/
4. The Lantern
For a quick beer - Avery Nineteen
5The Flying Goat
for more pizza... http://www.theflyinggoat.com/

I have to say I have never had Pizza followed by Pizza before all in the span of about an hour.
They were both delicious! I think I may have a problem...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So, did Veraci still have the Caspar Fry pizza that they've been serving? I'm curious to know how Veraci and the Flying Goat compare, pizza-wise. I like them both, but haven't had them close enough together to compare that well.

Fallen said...

Ok, here goes...hands down the best crust in town (in my opinion) goes to Velagio but the toppings are not as exciting as say Perry Street Pizza or the Flying Goat. At the Goat I had the special which was Sopressata, cherry peppers, Mozzarella, Red sauce and Basil. Only drawback was it could have used more basil. Amazing pizza. Didnt notice if Veraci still had a Casper Fry pizza.
I would put the Goat above Veraci but you have to remember it is pizza and there is no bad pizza.