Thursday, November 16, 2006

sleep...

Lately, I seem to be having trouble sleeping. For now the dreams have stopped. I just lay awake and toss and turn. I guess I just have a lot on my mind right now and every time I think I have come to terms with things in my life, things go smooth for a while and then wham!!! the same issue comes back to haunt me. Somehow it seems like I am avoiding them but I don't, I cant. I guess it is just the fact that not all of us heal and move on as fast as others. Sometimes it seems like others move on and it is really avoidance of issues discuised (sp) as healling. I guess I am just slow and that is ok but sometimes I wish that I didnt give a shit and I could just walk away like everyone else seems to. Anyway, so I cant sleep. and that sucks because I believe that dreams allow each and everyone of us to go completely and utterly insane for at least a short time every night and I need that. Especially right now. They also seem to me to give me relavent information for my soul.

No comments: