Friday, September 07, 2007

Ballad of the doomed poet with a silly hat

So, I am just sitting here trying to think of something witty or smart or thought provoking to say. Some fascinating tidbit for the coming weekend, but somehow I have nothing. I am sure its not that I don’t have something sinking down into me. It is just that I don’t know what it is. Sort of like “Sinking stones in the sea”. You know they will eventually have some sort of effect you just don’t know the what, when or even the eventual location of whatever is going on. This is the place that I am. Sinking, I am just sinking. I don’t mean that in a bad way. It is not a bad place to be. At least at this point it would seem a bit more neutral. I am left with just the pensive and subtle disquiet of the impending unknown future.

Perhaps it is because of my daughter impending nuptials? Because somehow I feel stuck and need to forcibly make some change just to prove that I can and thereby show that I am still somehow in control of my life in some dramatic fashion? Or possibly the fact that while the world slides by, it would appear that mine just continues to fall apart while everyone else is just coming into their own?

. I did have a dream that I was at a tailor having a beautiful suit made. Odd enough I guess. It would seem at this point that I have just started to ramble so enough already, I will be off.

No comments: