Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring is finally here...

I Had a great time today. . . Wandered a little bit of the Centenial trail with Chris. We wandered around by the river. Talked about cayaks. Priced cayaks at Joes. I even got to spend about a half an hour jumping on the trampoline with my nephew. In the end we settled in for a bar-b-que. . .

Couple of Yahoos watching the barbie...

It doesnt get much better than an ice cold Carona, some green Tabasco and an oyster hot of the -que...

Behold the wonder.

Just a little butter, scallion and Tabasco and its down the hatch

This is my plate. Shrimp, oysters, steak (teriyaki and regular), crusty garlic bread, fire roasted pasilla chili, grilled asparagus, grilled scallion, radishes, olives and a delicious pasta salad. Now I am beered, fed and rather content. . . All in all a rather good day.


No comments: