Monday, May 19, 2008

Didn't know yet what I'd know when I was bleedin'

Well It has recently come to my attention that my favorite slurpee has officially changed. The reigning king is no longer frozen Dr. Pepper. See, after spending a portion of the day experiencing the joys of yardwork, I had the distinct pleasure of taking a break and riding to the local Shell station where I found a new taste sensation. All hail the new reigning king and its name is a tasty little thing called "Orange Mango".
In other news, a little while back I purchased a new barbeque grill. A "Char-Griller Super Pro". I must say it is absolutely amazing. I am very impressed. It even has cast iron grates. Now, I just need the smoker box attachment. My brother Chris and I have essentially been living off the grill. Beer can chicken, Smoked pork loin and last night, Smoked trout. I have three kinds of wood for smoking. I am using Alder for fish with Mesquite or Hickory for the balance. There really is nothing like kicking back with a beer to keep your hand cold, putting your feet up and watching the smoke roll out the chimney. Yeah, things at my place are pretty rough.

No comments: