Sunday, February 04, 2007

Friday Night phone calls

Friday night I recieved a series of phone calls. My first thought was that it was Ashley crank calling me like she loves to do. I always play along. Her friends always know to much and at some point I realized it wasn't. Anyway, sometimes I think I am crazy because I just know things (or think I do). So here goes... she said her name was cynthia. I do not know if that is true but I feel her friends call her something more familiar like Sam or something short. She said she was at Catacombs and that she would like to fuck sometime. This didn't ring true either. To many pauses and what not.

You know if you listen you can hear the truth in peoples voices.
perhaps that is why IM, TEXT and BLOGGING are so popular these days. Because you can't feel it, the truth that is.

So Sam or whatever your name is, from the sound of your voice, I dont believe you are/were in Spokane. You feel somehow more "California" I guess, if that makes any sense. I also think that you are in a relationship with someone you love. or maybe that is just your child. you are a mother? at first I thought 2 daughters but now I believe only one. Probably 26ish, brunette, cute.
Stubborn. you definitly feel stubborn.
Anyway, I feel you were calling simply to try and make a fool out of me. I do hope you got a kick out of it. I do not know why you would call me because as far as I know you don't even know me and I sure as hell don't know you.
There are alot more important things to do in life than teasing lonely old ignorant bastards...
So my suggestion is this, Hug your daughter, she will grow up way too fast. Mother is the word for God to a child you know. Don't just go back to your dead end job doing whatever it is you do. Live your Bliss. You know you want to.

No comments: