Thursday, December 07, 2006

Grinding the bones again

Seems like some things never change. They continue to punish me for my sins and yes I am guilty but not in the way you might think. Things are fine until someone comes along and fucks with me. Yes things are different now. You really have no idea. I am destroyed. And its my fault because I gave them the power to do it. But don't expect me to like it. Do not expect me to say that it is O.K. because it is not. It was your choice. It always was. Dont expect me to act like I dont give a shit. It rips my apart. If you go out of your way to come to my town to go to a concert with your new boy, even though you know I am going to be there. That is just mean. Even if you think you are just coming to town to see an "old friend" you have not seen in years. You know that it bothers me but you just dont give a shit. You never did. Why are you nice for a little while and then try to force me to look at your great new life without me. It is outside my reality and always will be.

No comments: