Monday, December 18, 2006

I feel power, flowing through my veins and out my eyes

... the world cannot be analyzed correctly into distinct parts; instead must be regarded as an indivisible unit in which seperate parts appear as valid approximations only in the classical [i.e., newtonian] limit... Thus at the quantum level of accuracy , an object does not have any "intrinsic" properties (for instance wave or particle) belonging to itself alone;instead, it shares all its properties mutually and indivisibly with the systems with which it interacts.

David Bohm, Quantum theory. Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, 1958 pp 161-162.

It is hard at times to believe that all things are connected. And other times it just makes sense. I find Myself (ie my ego) at odds with it. I like to think of myself as seperate. But I also know and rely on the fact that all things are connected. I cant escape...

No comments: