Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And the fire closed his eyes

Tipped his flame hat and slipped thru the dire rye.


Dream-
Again with the recurring dream about early America. The odd thing is though the dream was the same dream, my role in it had changed. No longer the observer I was previously. Now a participant in the "action" so to speak. several parts stick out.

This time speaking with an Indian scout about wearing a knife sheath tucked in the shirt over the shoulder and attatching weighted (stones and lead)ties to the end of it so that it could be used in my off hand as a lash and for entangling an opponent. Similar to a bolo.

This time as a child hiding behind a bed with a knife while the native american who was hunting me was lead away by a young woman who kept saying "you are not supposed to be in here" to him. Funny in the past I always observed him running away outside the room after he killed the child. this time I was the child and the killing didnt happen. weird.

Also odd to feel that I become a participant.

I never realized I was only an observer before.

I wonder if this relates to the scalping dream?

No comments: