Thursday, May 03, 2007

Poetry, Metaphysics and Little Wooden Stars

It has been said, "... indifference is the best revenge" and perhaps that is why I must remember. I am sure at times I have seemed that way but I have never intended to. We all have our own ways to peace. Yours and mine just don't match up. There is however the clamor of all those anxious things behind me that someday will light the path to all of the things in front of me. I try for that, it is my intent. For what it is worth you amaze me. I wish I was ready for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh... I think somebody wants to date you! Maybe I'm wrong, maybe not. For what it's worth(which may not be much) I say go for it, sometimes being ready and thinking you are ready are two different things. You can't just let life pass by you because you feel unprepared. Ohh, daily wisdom, could be my new career!

Fallen said...

Well, I have a habit of being unaware of what people want, so I dont really know.