Thursday, May 31, 2007

With Twice As Much to Do, The Devil Has Two Thumbs

Hello again, funny I seem to be internalizing everything at the moment... that is where I have been lately.
So, in an attempt to get back into the swing of things, here goes.
Healing up pretty good from the accident.
This Saturday I had lunch at the Elk (pulled pork tacos with a mango sauce and fresh cilantro -delicious), hung out with friends and went for a walk at manito park. All in all a good day.
Sunday was lazy. I watched "Pans Labrinth". I enjoyed it so much I watched it again within the hour.
I've been cooking alot lately.
everything from chipotle pork chops to beer can chicken to lime grilled bbq corn on the cob and grilled asparagus with crushed red pepper.
todays lunch was mixed greens with coffee glazed walnuts, apples, blue cheese and a delightfully spicy chipotle vinagrette.

Researching Moxibustion at the moment since I am not allowed by law to buy accupuncture needles...

Oh and listening to a lot of the Cramps
Bend over I'll drive...

No comments: