Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Pulling things back together (the vent)

Well, finally got my new phone since the last one crapped out.

Got the apartment damn near ready to rent out. (thank god. it was killing me.) Just a few more minor things. Then its just new toilet seats and a light fixture for mine. see Naked, Bleeding, Holding a knife. Yeah I know it has been four months but at least I am finally getting around to it.

Was given a real nice vacuum. yeah! Damn thing sounds like a jet airplane but quiet.

A person who will remain nameless has been creating and sending resumes on my computer during work hours. I want to condone the finding of another job but not the use of my computer during work, she should at least do that kind of thing on her lunch.

Lastly, to all you older ladies who think it makes you cool/hip when you mistake my wooden earings for buffalo horn, or bone for plastic etc. I guess the question is subjective but no, I am not making them "real big" or even kind of big for that matter. You can wonder but dont ask cuz your questions are getting annoying.

No comments: