Monday, June 11, 2007

To The Heart Of A Vulture On The Back Of The Sun

I am finding myself much distressed by the lack of satisfactory record stores in my current location. There is after all such a huge volume of music in the world and I find that I enjoy the kind that is hard for me to walk in and purchase. I am currently trying to find anything by The Anomoanon, Blonde Redhead, The Left Banke, Os Mutantes, Manta Ray, Shout Out Louds, Lilys, White Denim, Chantigs, Company, Mansfield Tya, Beirut, Mi and Lau, Cannanes, Odd Nosdam, Psycic Ills, New Young Pony Club, Papercuts, Minus Story, or the new records by Okkervil River, Lightning Dust, Spokane, Minus story, Odowas, Julie Doiron, Swan Lake, Alex Delivery or The Besnard Lakes just to name a few but I am not having any luck. I dont really believe these records are that far out there.
Perhaps I need to just get over my desire to walk in and purchase something and learn to order things but I would think that I could find at least one of them somewhere.
Pretty much the story of my listening life.

No comments: