Monday, August 13, 2007

The heart that struggles and chokes

On all the things it no longer knows.

Funny, this saturday at a little after six, I got really moody. The experience was not really like being sad or depressed but as I sat (playing Tetris) a overwelming feeling came over me. Very weird. I cant quite pin it down exactly, not quite loss, but more like missing something you gave away but should have kept? I dont know, not really sadness or remorse or regret. The strangest thing is that I can't quite put my finger on it. I had been planning on barbqueing a nice rib eye and having a bacon, prawns, Arugala and cherry tomato salad tossed with a dressing of balsamic e.v.o.o. pepper and yogurt, but I got so "whatevered" out that I ended up baking a pizza instead. Yeah I know I should have had the steak and salad but I no longer wanted to cook.
I am also quiting the smokes again and right now, I really want one. probably more for the boredom,the tactile sensation and the burning in the back of my mouth than for the nicotine...

No comments: