Tuesday, January 16, 2007

NAKED,BLEEDING, HOLDING A KNIFE.

Yes, that is me refrenced in the title of the post... So, the night before last I awoke with a start to the sound of shattering glass. You know that electric feeling when the adrenaline is pumping? Yeah, I had it. I flew out of bed grabing the nearest tool for my defense and hauled ass out into the hallway were I abruptly stoped. See I thought someone had broke into my home. the reality was the breaking glass was from the light shade in the hall. It had apparently fallen to the floor and shattered and now I am standing naked bleeding and holding a knife on shattered glass in the hall. Not my Idea of a good nights sleep. You know it definitly takes a little while to wind down after that kind of experience. So I picked the glass out of my feet and tried to go back to sleep. Needless to say I am still tired.

No comments: