Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Drinking deep from the bowl of fire

Found out yesterday about Raelynns engagement. Ray proposed on the sly on monday March 26 2007. Still have mixed feelings about the whole thing. Lots of things I cannot say. Like finish school. Get a secure career before you have kids. You know, fun stuff like that. I am however, smart enough to keep my mouth shut. I know that she is happy and in the end it is all that really matters. It is her life and she has to live it the way she sees fit. I will try to hide my dis-ease. I hope it is not apparent. I am truly happy for her and concerned at the same time. The dichotomy of being a parent I guess. I just hope she finishes school before she has a baby. I know how dificult it is otherwise...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, or condolences, depending on how you want to look at it.