Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You want the bigger picture? Cant you see there? We're in hell.

Ok, I guess somethings in this are perhaps confusing. But, this was created to get my brain out. To vent, to rant, to ramble. The intent was never really communication or the transference of Ideas. So, I am sorry if they don't make sense to you. They are not intended to "make sense" or to "confuse". Please remember that some of them are confusing to me also. But I do find that getting them out of my brain is somewhat helpful. Also consider that you are perhaps seeing only one side of a conversation or an outsider watching only half of a ongoing dialog. Kind of like call and response. Like if I say "I really liked seeing a man with no head walking thru the trees on the B. I.." some "creep" will get that. just like if I refrence "the Pipes" you would get it, because it relates to you. I do hope some of this makes sense, since at times we are speaking directly to each other.

I'm not really trying to be intentionaly obscure. I hope somebody gets it.

No comments: