Monday, January 15, 2007

7soundhouse

I have loved music for as long as I can remember. I cannot think of a time when music has not been part of my life. I am either listening to it or wishing I was listening to it. Sometimes I am making it. As this is the case and I love having my own opinion, I thought I might start reviewing records just as a way of following my passion.
Please remember that I am not a writer. These are just my opinions on music that has passed over my ears recently. I hope to cover everything from japanese noise to classical so don't be suprised.
Hopefully I find I have something worth saying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So dear Matthew, please expound upon the finer points of a little Japanese girl named Jon.....
I laugh and cringe at the same time when I think about that album!

Fallen said...

I do have every intention of making it all the way to Jon. But as you know, if I start now, I am way behind. But trust me I will get there.