Tuesday, January 30, 2007

You know when you found it

'cause you feel it when they take it away.

I guess I will never understand.
At this point I am not sure why I ever believed she would stay. Some times I feel like she has been leaving me since she met me. Even the night of our first kiss she ran down the street, just to get away, or so it seemed to me. It never seemed like she believed that I wanted to be with her. During the course of our relationship she left 4 times in 6 years so I guess I am just foolish for having believed/hoped she might stay. I guess I never was a very good judge of people. (My ex-wife is a junkie that steals from our children.)You know at a certain point a man gets tired of asking a woman to stay.
I guess ultimately it is my fault. In the end it all boils down to this. When she needed me, really needed me, I let her down. I will carry that around for the rest of my life. I understand if she never forgives me for that no matter how much I appologize or say I'm sorry.
You know it always seemed to me that she could never live down Jessica. I am not sure why. To Jessica I was only a "test". When she realized she could live without me, she married Cain and lives in another city. Excuse me for caring for someone else before I ever met you.

A please know that I loved you with all my heart. I understand that was not enough for you and I am sorry. My big regret is that I was never able to make you happy. but I guess I am pretty good at hurting you or making you mad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have had this argument so many times it tires me to think about it. If you still feel the need for answers, feel free to call and I will see if I can make it any clearer after over a year.
I take it you read my myspace.

Fallen said...

This is not intended to be an arguement. I don't think I will be calling because I really Don't think I can take whatever it is you think I need to here you say. Should I read yourspace? Sounds like I probably don't want to.

Anonymous said...

I don't think this whole us trying to be friends thing is gonna work, I just can't try anymore. (Oh wait, I never did right?)
Good luck, I wish you the best.
A
read it if you want, but im sure you don't