Monday, January 29, 2007

Is it the red wire or the blue wire?____Just pick one and cut

because it just doesn't matter anymore.

Well, needless to say I had a messed up weekend. Things had been going along just fine... but, well lets just say they didn't end up that way.
Saw skating wednesday, friday and saturday morn. Friday night I saw the Matt Russell show. Just cruising thru the weekend you know. But then my brain just comes around to mess with me. Lets just say I thought I saw someone. Not the red hair punky version but the shoulder length brunette version. A dead ringer. Not someone who reminded me of, but spot on. She was walking thru the crowd coming toward me then turned and walked away in front of me. She was holding a young child. And then she was gone. You know I am not even sure I saw her. Head check. So anyway. My mind gets away from me sometimes, you know. Well needless to say I ended up drinking three bottles of wine instead of one. I also broke down and had a smoke. It was a Drew Estates "natural" Juicy Lucy. So I am not sure if that counts.
last night,(sunday night) I couldn't sleep I woke up at 3 am and just couldn't get back to sleep so I got up at 5 am just because laying there wasn't doing me any good. anyway that was my exciting weekend.

No comments: